Yealink BT40 Bluetooth USB Dongle
The Yealink BT40 USB dongle connects specific Yealink phones with Bluetooth headsets.
Supported Models: SIP-T48G & SIP-T46G
Yealink BT40 Summary
The Yealink BT40 Bluetooth USB dongle adds Bluetooth connectivity to your SIP-T46G with a wide variety of Bluetooth Headsets, allowing you to receive calls wherever you are in the office. Compatible with Bluetooth specification V4.0, back compatible with Bluetooth 1.1, 1.2, 2.0 and 3.0 for wide-ranging use.
Yealink BT40 Core Features
- Bluetooth specification: V4.0+HS system
- A2DP technology
- Wideband audio support
- Operating distance: 10 meters
- Answer incoming calls through Bluetooth headset
- Terminate calls through Bluetooth headset
- Adjusts the volume o f Bluetoot h headset through Bluetoothh eadset or your phone
- Multipoint technology for connecting with 4 Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Bluetooth frequency range: 2.402GHz-2.480GHZ
- Built-in security
- Operation system: Windows 98SE, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista etc.
- Low power consumption
Yealink BT40 Technical Specifications
- Supports Yealink SIP-T46G and SIP-T48G
- USB2.0 interface
- Symbol rate: 3Mbps
- Dimensions: 18mm*14mm*5.5mm