Cloud computing is Internet-based computing, whereby shared resources, software, and information are provided to computers and other devices on demand, like the electricity grid.
How does this relates to a business? It permits you to lower your cost of hardware and staff by using software as a service allowing you to use only the web to access programs that were once installed on your computer. This in turns provides you access to your information on demand from any computer or smart phone anywhere in the world at any time. Your company benefits from Cloud computing in the following ways:
- Reduces the total cost of computer hardware and software
- Reduces support
- Reduces staff needed to maintain computers and provide support
- Provides clear understanding of the cost of information technology and support
- Removes the risk of losing data due to failure, damage, or theft of hardware
The cloud solutions that Triplet Computers performs will not only save you money but valuable time, energy, and space that is currently wasted on bulky servers and networking equipment. You and your employees will only need a computer and Internet browser to do everything that you would normally do in a conventional office setting.
Triplet Computer’s Cloud Solutions Include:
- Server Hosting – With Triplet’s Cloud Server Hosting, you can take advantage of our expertise, facilities, and support to achieve all the benefits of virtualization, without the time, costs, and resources required to deploy and maintain your own on-premise solution.
- Desktop Hosting – Triplet’s Desktop Hosting reduces or eliminates installation, maintenance and we support your personal computer without changing the way you work. Your hosted Windows desktop can be accessed from any computer or terminal with an internet connection.
- Email Hosting – Triplet’s Business Email Hosting is perfect for the organization that needs to maintain shared appointments or contacts. All of your mailboxes within your organization can share email, address books, calendars, notes, tasks and journal folders.
- Cloud Backup – Triplet’s Cloud Backup is a simple-to-use and cost-effective backup and recovery solution for Windows systems. We backup up file systems and live applications such as Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server to highly dependable storage clouds.
At Triplet Computers, we will review your existing infrastructure to show how you can become more efficient, which will result in cost savings for your business.
To learn more about Triplet’s Cloud Solutions, please Request Information today!